Cocoa Bake Shop
is a one-woman run boutique bakery
in Pittsburgh, PA.
Every dessert is made in small batches
using clean ingredients with extreme care and personalization for every client.
Where is Cocoa located?
Baking is currently done out of a commercial kitchen.
Free dessert delivery is offered throughout the city as well as shipping out of state.
How do I get your sweet supply?
1. If you'd like to order Cocoa Brookies, Brownies or Classic Cookies please click here!
2. Planning a wedding, shower, work event or holiday party?
Click here to request a quote for a custom iced cookie order!
3. Visit one of our wholesale locations here!
What's the future of Cocoa?
I am currently working toward opening a brick & mortar location so you can have access to Cocoa desserts on a regular basis!
If you'd like to donate, invest, offer feedback about what neighborhood needs Cocoa, etc, please click here, I'd love to hear from you!
Meet the Artist
Cocoa is the creation of Chanel Nardone, a self-taught baker and artist.
Thank you for your support of small business!
Cocoa is committed to giving back.
We not only bake sweet treats but also do sweet things that benefit our community.
Organizations we have proudly donated desserts to include:
- Magee - Women's Research Institute & Foundation
- Black Hawk Family Relief Fund
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Lending Hearts
- Community Day School